50s & 60s R'n'R / R&B / Soul Music! || Next date: Saturday, October 19th!! ***

miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Tapio Väisänen a.k.a. ''Moon Kat'' (from Finland) - Forum Club (Saturday 16th June 2012)




Rock'n Roll - Rhythm & Blues and British motorcycles - For some it becomes a lifestyle, for others it is just the best time you are ever going to have with your clothes on!


I've been obsessed with music since late 70's. Been writing to rock'n roll magazines since 80's and also liner notes to albums, I've reissued some 50's R&R on my own label. You could describe me as a passionate vinyl collector who spins regularly original 45s at R&R clubs and weekenders in Finland and all over and liable to play anything from rocking 50’s R&B to60’s New Breed R&Braucous 50’s Rock'n RollTittyshakers, wet Surf instros and even some Popcorn. I have always wanted to share the music that makes me shiver and fills the dance floors. I have spent the last 25 years travelling across the Europe and USA in search of good music and great people!



I'm very delighted that you've chosen me to be the Dj @ Forum Club Madrid. I just love the Spanish club scene, I’ve been deejaying several times in Barcelona including The Boiler,Double Sider and other clubs at Barbara Ann & Las Guindas. You have always top deejays from all over Europe. Can’t wait to visit Spain again, such a great atmosphere and people!



Currently my Dj box would look something like this, next week it may be completely different 45s, but you’ll get the idea''.


Volcanos: Oh Oh Mojo (Tailspinn)
Juanita Nixon: Stop Knockin' (King)
Kenny Martin: My Love Is Coming Down (Federal)
The Jades: Blue Black Hair (Oxboro)
Little Joe: Need Somebody (Okeh)
Tommy Louis: Wail Baby Wail (Cardinal)
The Monitors: Mama Linda (Specialty)
Tommy Navarro: Club Of Broken Hearts (De Jac)
Jo-Ann Campbell: I Really, Really Love You (Gone)
The Electras: Little Girl Of Mine (Ruby-Doo)
Clyde McPhatter: Since You've Been Gone (Atlantic)
Little Jerry Williams (Hum-Baby) (Academy)
Billy La Mont: Country Boy (OKeh)
The Knockouts: You Can Take My Girl (M-G-M)
Lenny Welch: Mama Don't You Hit That Boy (Cadence)
Johnny Love: Chills And Fever (Startime)
Magnificent Seven: Baby Doll (Vee-Eight)
Bull Moose Jackson: Watch My Signals (Encino)
Jessie Fortune: Too Many Cooks (USA)
Syl Johnson: They Who Love (Federal)
Bill Courtney: One Dollar Bill (Versatile)
The Combinations: Voodoo (Carrie)
Sonny Til and The Orioles: Hey ! Little Woman (Charlie Parker)
Billy Bland: Chicken In The Basket (Old Town)
Mac Sims: Drivin' Wheel (Palos)
Chris Farlowe: Air Travel (Decca)
Roger Wade: Little Girl (Thelma)
Cora Woods: Rocks In Your Head (Federal)
Jo Ann Henderson: Baby Please Don't Go (Phonograph)
Bill Johnson and The Four Steps of Rhythm: You Better Dig It (Talos)
Fred Bridges: Baby Don't You Weep (Versatile)
The Notes: Cha Jezebel (Capitol)
Hollywood Hurricanes: Have Love, Will Travel (Pr1ma)
Roy Brown: Slow Down Little Eva (Imperial)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario