50s & 60s R'n'R / R&B / Soul Music! || Next date: Saturday, October 19th!! ***

miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2012

Filippo Liti (from Terni, Italy) - Forum Club (Saturday 14th January 2012)



In the mod scene for more than ten years, I was pleased to be as guest dj in great parties in italy (The Italian Job International Mod Rally-Rimini, Underground Blues Mod Weekend-Teramo, Vulcans Days-Rimini, Terracina Mod Weekender, The Right Track-Roma, Hot Mod Summer on The Lake-Lago Trasimeno Perugia, Hipsters Expo-Trieste) and Europe (Mousetrap and Boom Shaka Laka in London, Euro Yeye in Gijon), playing a selection of 50s and 60s R&B, early soul and latin/boogaloo, choosing from rarities to monsters, even obscure gems always keeping the floor "hot"!
As far as my interests, I collect original 45s of my favourite sounds, but I spend a lot of time in searching for vintage clothes too!
I definitely love Spanish parties, often ending when the sun is rising and always involving really nice and warm people...and I totally adore Spanish food and drinks!!!
I can't wait to be there in Madrid to bring my dj selections!''

TOP 5:

The Demons - Going To The Dance (Clover)
Jack Hammer - Down In The Subway (UK acetate)
Young Jessie - Big Chief (Mercury)
Louis Jordan - 65 Bars (Tangerine, promo)
Shorty Long - Burnt Toast And Black Coffee (RCA Victor)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario